It has become rather cumbersome to maintain a dozen or more sites around this internet highway. Between FB, Google, Twitter, LinkedIn and an assortment of equally significant or lesser sites, the burden of maintaining the ever present redundancy, as we courageously engineer our American dream, has become too much. I think we have more important things to do, don't you think? We think so. That's not to say that we don't value our time together with you, we certainly do. We're just changing the venue.

We'll keep the personal FB pages, I suspect, but all the rest will disappear over time. Slowly, this page and a few other business related pages will be the focus of our attention. You will notice the other pages of note just below this post section.

Anyway, welcome, and please do visit as often as you can. Plenty will be happening in the coming days, months and years.

Thursday, January 1, 2015

2015 and Beyond

(Broken Chain - Mt. Auburn Cemetery, Cambridge, Massachusetts)

There is much to do in this new year. Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and an assortment of useless diversions are gone, and I believe I'm the better for it. Old friends will stay in my heart, if not in life, but new friends await. My sights are set on the many horizons before me. 
For one, I need to get back to my work and books in waiting. I have such a back catalogue of pieces to attend to. But it's not just the return to photography and writing, it's the return to a former mental functionality that allowed me the joy of creating. Basically, I have to reignite my creative 'mojo'. My attention has met with many diversions over the past few years. For the most part good ones, but diversions nonetheless. Something inside is tugging at me, and it's time to go back when.
Our television show, All Things Victorian, has taken quite a turn in 2014, and I'll not drop the ball on this project. It's an award winner! And who would have guessed it would have extracted a First Place in such a competitive field, in it's first year! ATV has my, and our, ardent attention in 2015.
And for the Lady, and her business, my undivided, undying, Love and Dedication. One Nutty Redhead I've waited for all my life; the other Nutty Redhead, a welcomed appointment. To do is too heal, and heal we must together and forever.
Onward and Upward I always like to say. Have a Great and Happy New Year everyone. 

2 comments:

  1. John & Lisa,

    I have enjoyed your journey, so far, since we met at Sleep Hollow, where I had the honor of meeting you.

    I am so excited as to how Lisa's Kickstarter Project was realized.

    Looking forward to 2015 and the journey that is a head of the both of you.

    I totally agree with what you are doing, being focused, and not being spread so thin. I have been trying to do the same.

    Wishing you both a Joyous New Year.

    Russ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And to you Russ, a very Happy and Robust New Year. Yeah, it's time for something new. FB, and the others, bore me silly. And, as mentioned, there is much to do. A new audience will come about from these new endeavors. I will stay tethered to social networking through the blog and twitter, but no more.
      When I get back to Sleepy Hollow, you'll be the first to know :) Welcome aboard our new flagship, and it's our honor to have you so. Best, John

      Delete